Lead Graphic Designer & Art Director
Lucky you, you found one of those life-changing opportunities. If you want to be part of the leading edge of environmental change, join an incredible community of like-minded team-mates, all while laughing along the way, then this role is for you!
Job Title: Art Director & Graphic Designer
Time Commitment: 20/Hours Per Week
Rate: Competitive Industry Rate
Job Description: In this role, you will create original content, be encouraged to stretch your creative bandwidth, and get to work with passionate earth leaders around the world (did we mention we do regenerative residencies in Costa Rica twice a year 😉). You will work in two-step with our marketing director and founders, to ensure all creative meet both visual and strategic goals. The United Nations gave us 11 years left before climate change is irreversible, so we need you on the front lines with us.
About Ecoversity: Ecoversity is an eLearning platform and community builder that provides access to global experts to accelerate a regenerative future. With students from over 37 different countries worldwide - we are an international change force in trianing. From composting, food forests, and emotional regulating, we believe humans are just a few shared ideas away from empowering a different, climate-reversing change force.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Create & direct creative development of all marketing & in-house assets (graphics, web, reels, video content, TikTok's, print, merchandise) for all channels (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print, and digital marketing).
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.) and how to create appropriate graphics for each platform that can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Help research, direct or design social media content to sustain readers’ engagement and optimize reach
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side to demonstrate creative meeting strategy needs.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Implement research into design formats and gets excited about displaying information into easily digestible content
- To maintain brand integrity by using Brand Book (Brand Identity/Positioning), Brand Elements, Messaging, etc):
- Create all marketing assets for marketing campaigns (Social Media Graphics, Email Design (Weekly email), Video & Text Layover, Website page design)
- Design all in-house graphic design needs (letter heads, email signatures, contracts etc)
- Example of monthly requirements:
- Instagram Grid: Design monthly grid look & collaborate with copy-writer/researcher & internal strategist to ensure accuracy of all information on designs.
- Instagram/Facebook Stories: Design and post 3 Instagram stories/week.
- Emails: Design and implement templates for our weekly organic & sales emails.
- Internal Documents: Assist with presentation templates & any professional execution of company documents.
- Campaigns: Assist with full execution of all graphic design elements needed for a successful campaign.
- Product Assets: Work with the product team to build out all necessary assets for online classes, merchandise, etc.
Training & Requirements:
- 5+ Year Graphic Design Experience & Art Direction
- Positive Attitude
- Management of eCommerce brand or extra perk if eLearning brand
- Portfolio of creative projects managed & graphic design work
- Free Credit to Educational Programing at Ecoversity.
- Access to incredible global events world-wide.
- Opportunity to grow with a game-changing company.
- We believe The Earth Loves Back those who Love it (if you catch what we mean)!
- Every month, we bring in an expert to teach the staff one thing to better themselves, this is free to all staff members.
- All Ecoversity Staff is invited to a 1-week paid in-person regenerative experience.